Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the somewhat official blog of the Mendocino County Farm Supply.

I’m Sean Spicer, editor of those fun monthly newsletters you’ve been seeing around the shop and I’d like to warn you that I am taking full responsibility for this blog. That means that even if I can’t spell, hold a coherent thought, or make you laugh you should not assume the farm Supply shares my shortcomings. Just a general disclaimer I wanted to put in here.

The purpose of this blog is to disseminate some of the incredible information I glean from my coworkers and customers here at the Farm Supply, and get it out there on the internet where it can help others. Here you may find information on everything from winterizing your chicken coop to solarizing your compost pile.
I would also like to encourage everyone to ask questions, no matter how obscure. If I don’t have an answer, I will find one. So, if you need to know how to build a snake trap or a potato bin, here is the place to ask.

So, welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment